Recently, I thought a lot about my graphics and my style. There are many makers who can be identified by their style and I know I always lacked it, my posts were rather incoherent and I couldn't find one way of making graphics that I would like and stick to. I've always regretted it a bit and wanted to be recognized more easily, but now I decided that maybe that's just how it's supposed to be. I do enjoy trying new things, changing the style and learning new things, even though it doesn't look like I'm doing it often ;P :).
For the past few months I had problems with creativity and generally I didn't like what I made, but here I am with new icons - this time I tried to make them more grungy and I really enjoyed it! :D
I hope you're going to like them! :)
 Once Upon A Time
 The Borgias, season 2 promos
 Girls' Generation, mainly 1st Japanese Photobook "Holiday"
 gifs - Girls' Generation "Time Machine" MV
Some gifs from Time Machine MV (click on them for the full size)
Credit for the pictures from Holiday photobook - HERE.
Rules of using:
* If you're going to use any of my graphics - please, comment! It's fair to me because I at least know if anyone likes what I create! I'd love any support and any advice :).
* Credit is a must, so please - stick to that. Doing this you respect the fact that I put my time and energy to create those graphics.
* Please, do not hotlink! Save graphics on your computer and then upload them on some hosting website as e.g. photobucket or imageshack. It's as easy as that.
* Also, textless icons/graphics aren't bases so don't use them like that and don't change them. If you'd like me to add something, I'd do my best but just ask.
* All credits can be found HERE.
* Enjoy! :D
In case you don't know how to credit:
When you upload the userpic in the comment insert my user name (e.g. made/created by amaranthine3).
And if you save for future use, please save it with my username or the name of the community so that you won't forget who made it! Thank you :).
Snag and enjoy but please, remember to credit! If you like what you see, please JOIN or WATCH the community for future updates :).